• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I was just wondering...

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
An older gentleman is sitting at the diner counter eating his breakfast. A young man with a multi-colored mohawk, tatoos, a ring in his nose, and dressed in shabby clothes comes in and sits next to the older fellow. The older fellow gives the young man a look, squints his eyes at him and shakes his head. The young man say, "Hey, what's the matter old guy, weren't you ever young once and do something crazy?" The older man replies, "Well, once when I was younger I got really drunk and I had sex with a peacock. And I was just wondering if you were my son!"

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
hahaha, if you said that in real life you'd get beat up so bad....hahaha

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
Beat up??

Not by A young man with a multi-colored mohawk, tatoos, a ring in his nose, and dressed in shabby clothes. Sounds like a punk crying for attention to me. :lol:

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
Re: Beat up??

erd04056 said:
Not by A young man with a multi-colored mohawk, tatoos, a ring in his nose, and dressed in shabby clothes. Sounds like a punk crying for attention to me. :lol:

sounds like Dutchy to me lol

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
OHHH Edge...now you are in for an ass whuppen. LOL

I saw this girl in the mall not long ago. Green hair, over weight, with a half-shirt on. Struttin her stuff and I absolutely could not help but look. As she passed by, she remarked loudly to her equally ugly girlfriend, "I don't know why people stare at us, maybe they'd like a picture!" I literally laughed out loud. You know she is gonna hate herself 10 years from now when she figures out how stupid she looked in public. I can look back at pictures of myself in the 70's and cannot for the life of me believe I thought we all looked so cool back then. :roll:

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
erd04056 said:
OHHH Edge...now you are in for an ass whuppen. LOL

I saw this girl in the mall not long ago. Green hair, over weight, with a half-shirt on. Struttin her stuff and I absolutely could not help but look. As she passed by, she remarked loudly to her equally ugly girlfriend, "I don't know why people stare at us, maybe they'd like a picture!" I literally laughed out loud. You know she is gonna hate herself 10 years from now when she figures out how stupid she looked in public. I can look back at pictures of myself in the 70's and cannot for the life of me believe I thought we all looked so cool back then. :roll:

Hey, do you reckon that in 30 years from now what we are all wearing now will be stupid??

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
Not as long

Not as long we keep our hair in a mohawk! Problem with me is I do not have enough on top to make a good mohawk, oh well.

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
No but I mean.......do you reckon there will be another big change in 30 years that will make that generation of youth make us think we're morons??

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Re: Yep

Monty said:
Of course, that's what always happens.

Yea.....but then again.....theres been MANY MANY changes especially since the generation of the 70's.....

Do you really think so?

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Actually....yes, you're right. One example....the cassette recorder, and the discman, whereas now we have the MP3......also the VHS.....now DVD....

but clothes? Do you think those will differ later? Its hard to imagine......

erd04056

Renowned Member
2/4/06
YEP!

pierced8rz.jpg

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
Yep

Yes, it is the nature of the beast. Every generation brings their own look and need to distinguish themselves from their parents. Even if it means going backwards and grabbing something that was popular from 50 years ago or dreaming up something that the present parental generation finds offensive.

You are correct to say that there have been many, many changes since the seventies, but there have been many, many changes since the eighties as well. I just hope we do not have a return to big hair bands.

Monty

Known Member
6/4/06
@04056

Great Look!!!!

I wonder what happens if she gets close to a really strong magnet!!! OUCH!

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Indeed Monty....I was just thinking about it.......what will they think of us in 10,20,30, 100 years......very interesting. As a perfect statement "Time will tell"

Oh and erd04056, thanks for that, haha............how the hell do you wash your face with all those piercings??......not that the guy would do that anyway by the looks of it......hahahaha :lol:

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
Re: @04056

Monty said:
Great Look!!!!

I wonder what happens if she gets close to a really strong magnet!!! OUCH!

Ok......just pictured that.........ooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!

Dutchy

Renowned Member
14/4/06
erd04056, Ive seen those before......but that granny........thats just disgusting!!! :shock: :shock: