• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I want to order a Super Avenger...where should I go?

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
This will be my first replica I am going to buy on the internet. I have been reading and reading and I dont know who to order it from.

I am looking at a Super Avenger with a black face and white chronographs.
I am debating on:

Perfect Clones
Wo-Mart
-and-
Trusty Time

THe price is the same at Perfect Clones and Trusty Time, and $50 cheaper at Wo-Mart. Now they all look identical, is the cheaper one going to be different in quality? I want the best quality I can get. I am not worried about paying $278 for a replica, but i'd rather pay $229 if its going to be the same exact quality.

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks!!!

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I have dealth with both Trusty and Perfect CLones. Every transaction has been flawless. Never dealt with wo-mart. I have a tendency to stick with what has worked for me, the two aforementioned.

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
if you search for Paul or Aspire or Abay or Wo-Mart

(they are all the same place)

you will find answers as to why Joshua and Trusty outsell "Wo-Mart"

Not sure about the difference in watches, but the difference in service, speed,
and especially aftercare is well remarked, in favor of Joshua and Trusty by
a large margin..

it seems to be a pecentage thing with womart.. some people have had good luck,
however...

not for me..

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Whoa....did not know that wo-mart was Aspire, aka Paul. If you like to gamble than put your chips into wo-marts hands. Pay the extra $50.

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Okay, I am going to go with Trusty Time or Perfect Clones. I'd rather pay the extra money for faster, better service.

Where is the best place to find a Breitling box and/or papers?

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
atespo said:
Okay, I am going to go with Trusty Time or Perfect Clones. I'd rather pay the extra money for faster, better service.

Where is the best place to find a Breitling box and/or papers?

I believe Trusty has box under Breitling accessories. I know that he has them for Omegas and Pams. Good choice you will be happy with it.

cubichete

7/7/06
after bying 23 wacthes from perfect clones always have good costumers services and always resolved any problems .cheers