• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I really want a PAM682/973

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
They are both looking great! Probably I like them more then how they originally were.
Enjoy them!

By the way, was it easy to swap inserts?

Reactions: uczmeg and Snil

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
They are both looking great! Probably I like them more then how they originally were.
Enjoy them!

By the way, was it easy to swap inserts?
Thanks! I’ve just kept one of them but they do indeed look good. :)
Swapping the bezel was really easy, I just used a automotive plastic interior removal tool (basically a flat screwdriver)
And the bezel popped right off after prying a little bit

Reactions: nicmend

Eikos

Supporter
Certified
15/6/20
I can highly recommend PAM 1209 (very similar to 683, only with silver seconds hand and dark blue ceramic bezel insert). I bought mine new from one of TDs a few months ago.

zanVRk.jpg

Reactions: Blshh and Snil

nicmend

Certified
24/3/18
after a long time thinking if I should sacrify my 1055 and 683 to get a 673, I got lucky to find a 673 on m2m! It's really my favourite 42mm PAM now! (and besides that, I am most happy that I could keep my 683 ;) )

That's a beauty! I own a 682 and it's my favourite watch. You got lucky finding one

Reactions: weathermanGTS

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
after a long time thinking if I should sacrify my 1055 and 683 to get a 673, I got lucky to find a 673 on m2m! It's really my favourite 42mm PAM now! (and besides that, I am most happy that I could keep my 683 ;) )

nice! Is it a VSF with swapped bezel too?

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
For some reason I can't upload pictures here anymore but I received the watch and made the swap, here are some pictures of both watches: PAMAGGEDON - Imgur
I am very pleased with the mod and I finally have my dream watch. :) The 1055 doesn't look too bad with the black bezel either, a little impressed to be honest!
that's soo cool!!! I may do the same! thx for idea!!

Reactions: Snil