• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need your help about this 15703 Diver

BuckMyAshh

Looking Around
22/10/19

I wanted to buy this watch from someone, he said he's been using this watch for 2 years. Also, he said this is the v5 JF Factory 15703.

My questions are: How does the watch look? What are the flaws? Is there any instant callout flaw? and is the watch really from JF?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I wanted to buy this watch from someone, he said he's been using this watch for 2 years. Also, he said this is the v5 JF Factory 15703.

My questions are: How does the watch look? What are the flaws? Is there any instant callout flaw? and is the watch really from JF?

I think you are asking the wrong questions.

1. Be it JF or any other factory, EVERY diver rep is flawed and can be called out if you know what to look for. No exception for the watch you showed. It is very flawed, and far from 1:1, so manage your expectations accordingly. Don't expect to pay $200-300 and have a rep which is perfect in details.

2. I do not know if the watch is a JF but it does not matter where it is from, if you expecting a 1:1 rep nobody can call out, this is not the watch to buy. It could be a JF V7. I do not recall a JF V5 but someone else with better memory or knowledge than me can answer you better if there is a JF V5 SS diver.

Get what you like, and wear it as a novelty. Unless you are wearing the watch to impress someone else, you do not need to worry what anyone else thinks.

Reactions: Allure

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
For starters the lug at 1 o’ clock is misaligned.

legend What are you talking about bro, all reps are 1:1 AAA+++. Are you trying to tell me that Chinese sweatshop workers can’t successfully replicate luxury Swiss timepieces down to the most minute detail and are often way off the mark? I don’t believe you. Nonsense I tell you!

Reactions: legend

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Bezel screw*

Not lug, I don’t know how I can even call that a typo. It was a typo.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
For starters the lug at 1 o’ clock is misaligned.

legend What are you talking about bro, all reps are 1:1 AAA+++. Are you trying to tell me that Chinese sweatshop workers can’t successfully replicate luxury Swiss timepieces down to the most minute detail and are often way off the mark? I don’t believe you. Nonsense I tell you!

Lol. It has been rumored that the diver by JF is 1:1 and something which nobody can call out, especially not @beaniev1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Lol. It has been rumored that the diver by JF is 1:1 and something which nobody can call out, especially not BEAniev1!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Especially so if it’s missing the logo, eh? BEAniev1!

Reactions: legend