• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need your advice please.

Cully

Renowned Member
29/5/18
UK
I am watching this with interest (being a courier my self)
what I can see , there are clearly two different tracking numbers , one to Miami which was received and the other to the OP’s home town NY, which has not been received .
the OP received the wrong notification, which could be down to administration errors.
curiosity made me track post

Allecks26

Getting To Know The Place
17/7/20
Central New York
I'm confused. DHL attempts to deliver, you are not home, then suddenly it's back at customs? Never heard of this before.
Btw, the tracking number that you have (which is not the same as the one from PT), how did you get that in the first place?

Upon looking back I was able to find a txt message and it actually came from Puretime and not DHL as I had originally thought!

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Patron
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
if it says to contact DHL after failing delivery once, wouldn't you contact DHL assuming that they're trying to arrange for delivery? I don't know why they'd give the package to customs AFTER bringing it to your hometown and attempting delivery. None of this adds up.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
if it says to contact DHL after failing delivery once, wouldn't you contact DHL assuming that they're trying to arrange for delivery? I don't know why they'd give the package to customs AFTER bringing it to your hometown and attempting delivery. None of this adds up.

I’ve already asked this. No need to continue a long thread here. We’ll deal with it over PM
and later OP is all good to update you all here.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Resurrection shuffle or what ?
Check the post date peeps ;)

Crown Of Thorns Sword GIF by Xbox

Last edited:
Reactions: xray7