• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I need to replace my 15500 Blue dial

KopaLopa

Looking Around
6/5/23
Singapore
Just got this 15500 ZF from my TD. However I didn’t QC it close enough. The “e” in Piguet is scratch. I can not unsee it now.

Can you guys suggest where can I buy the dial replacement? Lots of people talking about DP dial. Is DP Dial means Dapeng Dial? Is it better than ZF dial for blue one?

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
sell it and get another watch or g franken and get a gen dial

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Is this really noticeable on the wrist while wearing it though? 🤔

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
eye GIF

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just got this 15500 ZF from my TD. However I didn’t QC it close enough. The “e” in Piguet is scratch. I can not unsee it now.

Can you guys suggest where can I buy the dial replacement? Lots of people talking about DP dial. Is DP Dial means Dapeng Dial? Is it better than ZF dial for blue one?
I have a spare ZF blue dial I can sell you if you want it. The ZF dial is nicer than the APSF one if you know your AP dials.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Dapeng once ripped off Conan's show a few years ago.

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
I will take Legend's advise and get the ZF dial which is actually very good.

The DP 15500 dial is too expensive for what it is worth and I don't see it much better (in terms of gen-like) compared to ZF especially for the blue.

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
I will take Legend's advise and get the ZF dial which is actually very good.

The DP 15500 dial is too expensive for what it is worth and I don't see it much better (in terms of gen-like) compared to ZF especially for the blue.
What is the price of the DP dial mate?