• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I live in China and going through Geektime, my first rep

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
What's the story with everybody (... all newbies) mentioning they are about to pull the trigger with geektime? Why geektime? Why so often? Is it the first entry when you Google "rep dealer"? Well in that case it's probably a scam site, so be aware.
We have a TD section here. 24 trusted dealers to choose from. Geektime isn't one. Maybe we should make a sticky in the New members area titled "GEEKTIME IS NOT A TRUSTED DEALER ON RWI, SO DON'T ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE".
Sorry, I may be getting carried away a bit, and it's not your fault op, but I read threads mentioning geektime 4 or 5 times a day. I'm beginning to think it's a marketing campaign to subliminally suggest geektime as a TD.
Pick a rwi td, please:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
What's the story with everybody (... all newbies) mentioning they are about to pull the trigger with geektime? Why geektime? Why so often? Is it the first entry when you Google "rep dealer"? Well in that case it's probably a scam site, so be aware.
We have a TD section here. 24 trusted dealers to choose from. Geektime isn't one. Maybe we should make a sticky in the New members area titled "GEEKTIME IS NOT A TRUSTED DEALER ON RWI, SO DON'T ASK IN THE FIRST PLACE".
Sorry, I may be getting carried away a bit, and it's not your fault op, but I read threads mentioning geektime 4 or 5 times a day. I'm beginning to think it's a marketing campaign to subliminally suggest geektime as a TD.
Pick a rwi td, please:
^^ THIS. It's a parade of the same nonsense every day

freshlybred

Looking Around
11/8/22
Hey @Feefo , so to give some background I was introduced to the forums by Reddit r/Reptime. I saw geektime had good reviews on Reddit of the Santos I wanted, and geektime had the best UX which probably not a great reason but that is the reason why.

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Sorry OP, didn't mean to bug you, it would just be a pity if your rep experience was spoiled by using a scam site, and geektime seems to be quite prone to be taken as scam, at least that's what I'm reading lately. Ask a TD here if he has exactly the model you want, send him even a picture of what you mean. They will be able to source.

Reactions: g00n and P..DR..D