• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I FOUND IT!!!

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
rbarr27 said:
I found the "0035/2000" gen that most of the reps are modeled after! Wow - this one will surely go for more than this seller is expecting!
Wow, that explains everything. If this is the one the reps are based on, that's why the SWISS MADE on the dial is printed off-whack on the reps!

pancrazy

Known Member
9/8/06
I'm lost guys are you saying that this IS a Rep and someone got slaughtered for over 2000 bucks lol ??

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Yes, this is a dolled-up rep. A good one, sure, but nowhere near $2000+

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
even the regulator do not have the correct shape, and i guess that the swanneck is not functional
Gen
pam111gen.jpg

ebay Rep
pam111rep.jpg

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
:shock: Ouch! :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops: :evil: :evil:

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Really hate to see people get taken like that.

pancrazy

Known Member
9/8/06
Friggin scamsters they need to be dropped off a VERY Tall building Head First !!!

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
Roeod4 said:

I don't. A sucker is born every minute and the buyer is one of them.
I would do reseaarch before spending that much money... on eBay of all places!
That's why I got mine from E 8)

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
phidik said:
Roeod4 said:

I don't. A sucker is born every minute and the buyer is one of them.
I would do reseaarch before spending that much money... on eBay of all places!
That's why I got mine from E 8)

While I agree that there is a sucker born ever minute, I have yet to meet a person that I think diserves to get screwed over. I think these guys make us look bad because people think this is what we want our reps for and they lump us in with these scumbags. I have never wished to screw anyone over and I never plan too. I also think seeing this and doing nothing is the equivialnt of watching any other crime and doing or saying nothing about it.

I am sure that everyone that has ever been taken by the replicacenter crap thought they were doing research too.

Not trying to judge you, just offereing a different point of view.

sdpartier

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/06
I saw this auction on Ebay and wrote to the seller when the auction was going on and he said that he guarantees that the watch is authentic and if not money back to seller. He gave me a phone number to talk to him and said that he would answer any questions.

sexypapa

Known Member
17/3/06
I hate to see these scammers every where on the internet; especially on the bay.

If the saller give his number for you to talk, he is either a huge liar or didn't know he was scammed.

In either case, the asking price is still too much!!!!!

Only my thought. 8)

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
groovy said:
I notified the winner(or loser) of the auction.

I wanted to but all the bidders were private. I didnt wait till the end of the auction though.
??? does this change at auction end ???