• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I did it...took the plunge and now own a MM GT XL Chrono

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
First let me say, Angus and the team at Puretime rock! I was on a rep hiatus for the past 2 years and was nervous jumping back into the mix because let's face it, in the world of reps, A LOT can change in 24 months- TDs can fail and end up on the naughty list, quality can decrease, customs can become more watchful of our shipments, you get where I'm coming from. Bottom line, It took only 12 days from order to delivery and am now wearing my new Chopard proudly. I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how from my iPhone.

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple
First let me say, Angus and the team at Puretime rock! I was on a rep hiatus for the past 2 years and was nervous jumping back into the mix because let's face it, in the world of reps, A LOT can change in 24 months- TDs can fail and end up on the naughty list, quality can decrease, customs can become more watchful of our shipments, you get where I'm coming from. Bottom line, It took only 12 days from order to delivery and am now wearing my new Chopard proudly. I will post pics as soon as I can figure out how from my iPhone.

Pics or it didn't happen!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
image.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

dvtrombosis

Looking Around
20/5/13
Nice watch! I was actually looking for a Daytona but chanced on this Chopard and fell in love with it :D. Any idea on this rep's accuracy compared to the gen? Was looking at some pics online of the gen and I can't quite tell the difference. Hoping if some guru can enlighten me on the difference before I make my first jump to purchase this.

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Nice watch! I was actually looking for a Daytona but chanced on this Chopard and fell in love with it :D. Any idea on this rep's accuracy compared to the gen? Was looking at some pics online of the gen and I can't quite tell the difference. Hoping if some guru can enlighten me on the difference before I make my first jump to purchase this.

Which TD did you use?

GoW13

Horology Curious
3/9/14
This Chopard is known as a super rep, so you won´t find any obvious tells. I have the same watch with the grey dial and love it as well ;)

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
4 months later and still working like a champ. So happy I purchased this from Puretime. Good luck to you all in your future buys!!

D

d4m.test

Gorgeous watch. Congrats on it, great and beautiful.

GreenTea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/12/15
Beautiful watch! I really want this one, but I haven't had any luck with customs lately. Been just waiting for some CONUS deals.

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
I did the same thing but then got tired of waiting. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with customs man.

nachor

Known Member
16/12/15
are the subdials all working ? I looking into a Chopard as well,

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Yes. I bought one and the chrono subdials work as expected.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Very nice watch I stay in the Rolex, PAM, Omega campground so I dont know much about anything else but looking at it, It really looks nice.

GreenTea

20/12/15
This is the next watch as soon as I can find the PAM I want. I really like the black face one with the red accents, and the tire-tread strap is pretty cool.

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
The tire tread strap makes the watch. It funny to see people casually glance at the watch and then do a double-take once they realize what the strap is. I 'be had it since July and is still running strong.

duke2178

Known Member
1/8/15
Liking this watch more and more. Wondering which one I should get between the grey and black dial....

vanrud

Horology Curious
16/5/16
Hi sorry im new here. is the best rep for this one come frm H fac?
And is there any noticeable flaws compared to the gen?
Are the subdials positioned and works like gen?
Many thankss

lmmo

Renowned Member
2/2/15
Hi sorry im new here. is the best rep for this one come frm H fac?
And is there any noticeable flaws compared to the gen?
Are the subdials positioned and works like gen?
Many thankss

Everything works as it should. I have a black one and it looks great. Never had the chance to compare it against a gen.

sagemaster

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/6/16
This is one watch. One of the best for a franken project. Parts are interchangeble too. Mate of mine had seller's remourse when he sold away his Gen.