• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere.

inuchan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/23
Japan
I am now looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere , So I visited 5 or more Trusted Dealer but I couldn't find.
I know it's a Famous, but old watch, not a popular one.

Do you know the place where I can buy the rep of Chanel Premiere ?

I want your help.

Wishing your reply.
Thx.

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Not familiar with Chanel but if you already asked 5 RWI TDs and all of them were giving you the same reply (not repped or not available?), I don’t think you’ll have much success finding this model.

inuchan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/23
Japan
Not familiar with Chanel but if you already asked 5 RWI TDs and all of them were giving you the same reply (not repped or not available?), I don’t think you’ll have much success finding this model.
Thanks for your immediate reply. Probably I will give up with in a week. 👍

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Just browsing the sites may not be enough, ask them directly via pm and see what they answer.

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I am now looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere , So I visited 5 or more Trusted Dealer but I couldn't find.
I know it's a Famous, but old watch, not a popular one.

Do you know the place where I can buy the rep of Chanel Premiere ?

I want your help.

Wishing your reply.
Thx.

I don't know, man... I had to look up Chanel Premiere. They're stones with a fixed chain as a bracelet and Quartz movements for 6 grand.

Basically, it's a lady fashion watch in the most expensive fashion watch category.

My guess is that if there are reps out there at all, they are either Dhgate shitter level or had extremely limited runs as high-end versions.

Won't be easy to get ahold of one (if they exist). Haven't seen one in M2M either, by the way.

Like @Feefo said, your best bet is asking 3 or 4 TDs. If their responses are negative, then you'll know for sure...

Khomha

Horology Curious
23/5/23
Hungary
Some TDs have it around 220-230$, but only managed to find the ss/wg version. I am looking for a yg version for my wife. I saw some old pictures on google that 4 color variations exist, but no TD website had it. Maybe they can source it idk.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Some TDs have it around 220-230$, but only managed to find the ss/wg version. I am looking for a yg version for my wife. I saw some old pictures on google that 4 color variations exist, but no TD website had it. Maybe they can source it idk.

There's over-abundantly available stuff and then there's hard to source stuff.

Like it was said earlier, it's always worth a try to ask a TD, you may eventually get lucky, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were the OP for the pieces in question.

Reactions: Karbon74