• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere.

inuchan

Getting To Know The Place
5/4/23
Japan
I am now looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere , So I visited 5 or more Trusted Dealer but I couldn't find.
I know it's a Famous, but old watch, not a popular one.

Do you know the place where I can buy the rep of Chanel Premiere ?

I want your help.

Wishing your reply.
Thx.

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Not familiar with Chanel but if you already asked 5 RWI TDs and all of them were giving you the same reply (not repped or not available?), I don’t think you’ll have much success finding this model.

inuchan

5/4/23
Japan
Not familiar with Chanel but if you already asked 5 RWI TDs and all of them were giving you the same reply (not repped or not available?), I don’t think you’ll have much success finding this model.
Thanks for your immediate reply. Probably I will give up with in a week. 👍

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Just browsing the sites may not be enough, ask them directly via pm and see what they answer.

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
I am now looking for the rep of Chanel Premiere , So I visited 5 or more Trusted Dealer but I couldn't find.
I know it's a Famous, but old watch, not a popular one.

Do you know the place where I can buy the rep of Chanel Premiere ?

I want your help.

Wishing your reply.
Thx.

I don't know, man... I had to look up Chanel Premiere. They're stones with a fixed chain as a bracelet and Quartz movements for 6 grand.

Basically, it's a lady fashion watch in the most expensive fashion watch category.

My guess is that if there are reps out there at all, they are either Dhgate shitter level or had extremely limited runs as high-end versions.

Won't be easy to get ahold of one (if they exist). Haven't seen one in M2M either, by the way.

Like @Feefo said, your best bet is asking 3 or 4 TDs. If their responses are negative, then you'll know for sure...

Khomha

Do not accept unsolicited offers
23/5/23
Hungary
Some TDs have it around 220-230$, but only managed to find the ss/wg version. I am looking for a yg version for my wife. I saw some old pictures on google that 4 color variations exist, but no TD website had it. Maybe they can source it idk.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Some TDs have it around 220-230$, but only managed to find the ss/wg version. I am looking for a yg version for my wife. I saw some old pictures on google that 4 color variations exist, but no TD website had it. Maybe they can source it idk.

There's over-abundantly available stuff and then there's hard to source stuff.

Like it was said earlier, it's always worth a try to ask a TD, you may eventually get lucky, but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were the OP for the pieces in question.

Reactions: Karbon74

nnyljhwat

28/9/24
Hi,
Did you end up getting one? Wife is looking for one so wondering if you still have the list of TDs that have this watch? Thanks!

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Hi,
Did you end up getting one? Wife is looking for one so wondering if you still have the list of TDs that have this watch? Thanks!
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

Reactions: Feefo

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Hi,

Like @TESLA760 implied, you "necro'd" a one year old thread from a user that had not been online for several months... This practice should be avoided.

It's better to start a new thread instead.

nnyljhwat

28/9/24
Like @TESLA760 implied, you "necro'd" a one year old thread from a user that had not been online for several months... This practice should be avoided.

It's better to start a new thread instead.

TESLA760, eBoy

Duly noted.
Just to close the loop on this. I reached out to 2 TDs and both have the watch. The SS version is about $270 and Gold version $300-320. However the leather part of the strap is of inferior quality(not unexpected) and a huge tell. I didn't think so but asked anyways whether they can source better quality straps and the answers were 'no'. Will pass on this watch.

Reactions: eBoy

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Alternatively, these watches lose a ton of value on secondary market. I’m seeing used in 2k range

Gens 2k? Dang... That's some shitty value retention coming from 5k to 6k-ish. Lol

In fact, I just checked and saw them starting as low as 1.4k...

I guess Chanel watches are just seen as really expensive fashion watches by the true enthusiast crowd, thus the dramatic depreciation?

Reactions: nnyljhwat

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yeah, but when importing it (correctly), you end up at 1.4 or 1.5 again. 😉
Remember what we payd for a noob v4 daytona sometimes?;) Or what people are willing to pay for a semi-franken or modded watch with no gen parts? So this amount of money, but then having a gen in hands, absolutely over a rep IMO:)

Watchenthusiast2

Supporter
13/7/24
Gens 2k? Dang... That's some shitty value retention coming from 5k to 6k-ish. Lol

In fact, I just checked and saw them starting as low as 1.4k...

I guess Chanel watches are just seen as really expensive fashion watches by the true enthusiast crowd, thus the dramatic depreciation?
Exactly. If I loved the watch that much I’d get it at 1400. Personally though, wouldn’t exactly appreciate the horology of a Chanel watch

nnyljhwat

28/9/24

Right on. My wife was intending to use this 'watch' as a bracelet to go with her outfit, not as a watch per se. But at least she's cognizant of the fact that it's just a fashion item.

And my neighbor friend who just had her $8k Chanel J12 Automatic stolen from the hotel in Europe last month. She wants to re-buy that same watch again because she just loves it so much.
I told her if she really really wants it back, just buy the $5k quartz version, not the $8k automatic one as people who don't know watches won't know the difference, and the people who do know watches won't care!

I am debating if I should tell her about all the J12 reps out there! :)