• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I am back from CNY holiday today!

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Happy CNY,hope everyone have a wonderful time in these days,I have a very good holiday too,hehe,

I back to GuangZhou just now,it's about 21:00 pm now,so I will begin to work at tomorrow,
I checked my email,I got many emails in the holiday still,in the holiday,I can't reply you in time,I am sorry for it,and hope you can understand,
from tomorrow,I will try my best to reply all of you asap,

for too many emails need to reply,so I can't finish all of them within tomorrow,I think I can use 2~3 days to finish it,after this week,I think all things will back to normal,then I can reply your emails within 24 hours,hope you can understand,thank you,

in this new year,I will try my best to work hard as before,and hope you will like my service still,

I heard some of factories adjust the price of some watches,and some new models come out too,I will post them after I confirmed too,
no matter what,hope to get new orders from all of you,hehe,

have a good day!

Best Regards
Lucy

eastbank

Horology Curious
4/2/16
Lucy, your website www.truetime-168.com

doesn't seem to be working...

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

Yes,my site have problem now,I will try to let it back and update it this year,
so don't worry,if you want anything,you just need send me a email about it,I will confirm it for you,I work from Monday to Friday,

in fact,I can get almost all watches in the market,if they are in stock,so hope to hear from you,
please send email to [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

sjg1970

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/1/16
Lucy, I'm a new customer and am eager to do business with you. Can you tell me the best way to see your merchandise and order process? Thanks very much

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Lucy, I'm a new customer and am eager to do business with you. Can you tell me the best way to see your merchandise and order process? Thanks very much

you have multiple accounts, why is that?

send her a picture of the watch you are looking for and she will tell you if she can get it

ellabogoss83

Looking Around
26/4/14
Hi Lucy,

I hope you are well.

I sent you a mail this Sunday 6th March concerning my order (Bell & Ross BR 03-92), could you please take a look at it quickly ?
Payment is sent too !

Thanks for your reply
Ivan

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Anyone heard from Lucy in the recent past?

I emailed her at both of the supplied emails and haven't heard back in 5 days...

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
[MENTION=91702]Anderzz[/MENTION]

Have been in contact with Lucy 6 days ago, but it's the Qingming Festival right now, ending today, so thats probably why she hasn't gotten back to you.
If she hasn't gotten back to you in a couple of days, try sending a new mail to her google account.

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
[MENTION=91702]Anderzz[/MENTION]

Have been in contact with Lucy 6 days ago, but it's the Qingming Festival right now, ending today, so thats probably why she hasn't gotten back to you.
If she hasn't gotten back to you in a couple of days, try sending a new mail to her google account.
Ahh, I see.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

verno75

Renowned Member
4/6/12
Charm City
Hi Lucy, I've heard and read many great reviews of you on RWI - I will email you soon about an item or two I would like to get...take care

Arttylux

27/9/15
lucy,
website is still not working. when will it work again?

She does not have a working website. And she doesn't have time to maintain one. She is a one-woman show. She is your personal shopper.
Just send her an email with a link (from any other dealer etc) to the rep/watch you want and she will get it.

She is good. She has good quality control. She will test the watch for a few days before sending it. I bought 3 watches from her.
Two of the watches she didn't know and they were not reps, but homages, and very specific ones.
She will try to find any rep for you: watches, handbags etc.
In the world, she is my one-stop-shop.