• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Reps

anguyen19

Horology Curious
18/8/21
Hi Folks,

May I ask what's the difference between Hublot Reps JJF, B50F and WWF? Since this is my first-ever Hublot Reps, I pay more attention to different manufacturers!

Can you please let me know or feel free to comment directly below?

Which one do you recommend the most OR Does it have the best manufacturing process?

Thank you all!

Last edited:

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Hi Folks,

May I ask what's the difference between Hublot Reps JJF, B50F and WWF? Since this is my first-ever Hublot Reps, I pay more attention to different manufacturers!

Can you please let me know or feel free to comment directly below?

Which one do you recommend the most OR Does it have the best manufacturing process?

Thank you all!

I see from your posts that the interest is really in the Hublot Classic Fusion, correct?
In this case, JJF made the best ones, probably NWBIG.
However, afaik from speaking with TDs, the factory has stopped making these for some time now. Your best bet would be to find one from M2M in the forum here.

WWF ones aren't bad (there are some QC posts if you look further in this Hublot sub-forum) - but at that price point I can tell you I've found WWF-level ones on DHgate for around $100 cheaper.

Hope it helps

anguyen19

Horology Curious
18/8/21
Hi,

Yes, I'm looking for Hublot Classic Fusion. You said JJF and NWBIG are the best ones. Are they both the same or just different deviations?

Do you know which TDs I can buy JJF ones?

Thank you!

Ecender

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
26/10/18
Miami, Fl
Hi,

Yes, I'm looking for Hublot Classic Fusion. You said JJF and NWBIG are the best ones.

JJF is a Rep factory
NWBIG stands for: “Not worth buying in genuine”

sorry I know nothing about Hublot. Good luck with your search.