• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Factory Detection

RK555

Getting To Know The Place
11/3/22
Hey!

Been trying to figure out wheter this is a V6F (NWBIG BEST BATCH), as said by seller or not, and I need some help.

Perhaps someone can tell based off of the movement?

Thanks!

Marius13

Certified
23/9/14
Albania
It's a V6 with an updated engraved rotor (probably Tony, an user/seller that used to do these rotors).

Wear it in good health :)

Hublot1704

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/17
yeah as Marius said it is a V6 and nice to see that there is an engraved rotor now :)
congrats on this nice piece !

Reactions: Marius13

RK555

11/3/22
It's a V6 with an updated engraved rotor (probably Tony, an user/seller that used to do these rotors).

Wear it in good health :)

yeah as Marius said it is a V6 and nice to see that there is an engraved rotor now :)
congrats on this nice piece !
How do you guys feel about using the chronograph on this one?

Marius13

Certified
23/9/14
Albania
How do you guys feel about using the chronograph on this one?
I have owned several Big Bangs through years and from time to time I would use the chronograph just to show others what a chronograph does, and to show off a bit 😂.

But nobody reccomends it, A7750 movements run strong on their own but using the chrono can lead to problems.

As a matter of fact my last Big Bang Black Magic after using the chrono like 5-6 times the chrono hand started to slip. It wouldn't reset at 12 o clock.

I removed the chrono hand and installed it correctly and this didn't resolve it. I even disassembled the movement and reassebled it again, and after some weeks the problem emerged again.

In the end I asked Domi to installed a gen chopard movement, and still I was afraid to use the chrono and sold the watch.

Long story short, in my experience I would avoid using the chrono on A7750 movements, and I would be careful even with an ETA7750.

Reactions: Hublot1704

RK555

11/3/22
I have owned several Big Bangs through years and from time to time I would use the chronograph just to show others what a chronograph does, and to show off a bit 😂.

But nobody reccomends it, A7750 movements run strong on their own but using the chrono can lead to problems.

As a matter of fact my last Big Bang Black Magic after using the chrono like 5-6 times the chrono hand started to slip. It wouldn't reset at 12 o clock.

I removed the chrono hand and installed it correctly and this didn't resolve it. I even disassembled the movement and reassebled it again, and after some weeks the problem emerged again.

In the end I asked Domi to installed a gen chopard movement, and still I was afraid to use the chrono and sold the watch.

Long story short, in my experience I would avoid using the chrono on A7750 movements, and I would be careful even with an ETA7750.
Roger that, got the same input off forums but just wanted to confirm.
Once a year party trick :D