• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Steel Ceramic Alternative Factory??

mgx_11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
Hi guys,

I have been looking for a stainless steel ceramic Big Bang for a while now and have not been able to find one at all.

It appears V6F factory have discontinued the model.

I’ve heard TA factory have one but got no idea on the quality or their reputation..

Does any know of any other factory or somewhere to source this model..

Seems abit odd such a popular model is no where to be found now ..

Thanks guys

Sent from the RWI App

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Hi guys,

I have been looking for a stainless steel ceramic Big Bang for a while now and have not been able to find one at all.

It appears V6F factory have discontinued the model.

I’ve heard TA factory have one but got no idea on the quality or their reputation..

Does any know of any other factory or somewhere to source this model..

Seems abit odd such a popular model is no where to be found now ..

Thanks guys

Sent from the RWI App

It's not a popular rep in the west from what I've seen. Most TDs I spoke to were unable to source V6F. My search ended up with me searching through ali and dhgate - some smaller dealers who can get you V6F from their existing stock (or similar quality). Would definitely ask the seller on these sites to give you actual photos of the watch on hand with the date (typically they will comply), for you to ensure what you'll actually be receiving vs the perfect pics / stock pics they usually display

mgx_11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
It's not a popular rep in the west from what I've seen. Most TDs I spoke to were unable to source V6F. My search ended up with me searching through ali and dhgate - some smaller dealers who can get you V6F from their existing stock (or similar quality). Would definitely ask the seller on these sites to give you actual photos of the watch on hand with the date (typically they will comply), for you to ensure what you'll actually be receiving vs the perfect pics / stock pics they usually display

Thanks for your reply and information. If possible could you recommend some sellers you came across who might have existing V6F stock on Ali or DHgate?

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory
Thanks for your reply and information. If possible could you recommend some sellers you came across who might have existing V6F stock on Ali or DHgate?

Thanks

Sent from the RWI App

Sorry mate, it was a while ago so I no longer have them in my history. I have a whatsapp number saved from my messages with one dealer (+xxx xxx xxxx ) - note that I did not end up purchasing anything from them so I cannot guarantee they are trustworthy at all

Last edited by a moderator:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Sorry mate, it was a while ago so I no longer have them in my history. I have a whatsapp number saved from my messages with one dealer (+xxxxxxxxxxx) - note that I did not end up purchasing anything from them so I cannot guarantee they are trustworthy at all

Let's refrain from posting personal information or business information on the forums, please.

Reactions: TidusKun