• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang one click 39mm

sbinotto

Looking Around
15/7/21
Hey guys I’ve seen this watch hublot bug bang one click 39mm and surprisingly it is not repped, it’s "big brothers" the Big Bang unico and the Big Bang sang blue are repped intensively but they also have a lot of flaws, especially in the dial as the unico has a fully displayed working skeleton dial and a hublot print with black outline in the sapphire Crystal which rep makers are not getting right, but i thought it’d be solved with the Big Bang one click since it has the Big Bang unico’s eye catching case and and the same beautiful rubber strap with one click deployment mechanism ( till here the rep makers get it and make the Big Bang unico well, problem comes in the dial which is solved in the one click ) and a very simple but elegant dial almost like the original hublot Big Bang without the carbon fibre effect, it’s a bummer they aren’t producing this watch as it is seemingly easier to rep in high quality, I want to ask how can we start a wave abs persuade sone rep makers to start production of this beautiful watch ?

Kingquest_s

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
3/1/16
CONUS
Im looking for that too. However i think only non td would carry but not recommended.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

sbinotto

Looking Around
15/7/21
hey! If you’re able to locate one please let me know too, I need that watch lol.