• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang Mellow Yellow

lovepanerai

28/7/06
TWP said:
Okay so the subdial at three is off by 1/10 of a mm? And this is not acceptable because of? Also

I wish you would have contacted me before posting this as I contacted you as soon as I logged on.

Is this really necessary? This post? It is as if I had not answered your pm's in two days. I have a life

and I think it took two hours to respond to you. I would expect this type of behavior from a noob, but from

a seasoned veteran, no.

I will refund your money 100% and if anyone wants to buy this watch from me when he returns it and if you

can live with a subdial being 1/10th of a mm off, please pm me and i will sell this to you for a good price. This

is just plain crazy. 1/10th of a mm. Obviously my QC sucks.

I am confused as to what part of my post you find insulting/inflamatory??? I have stated that your service is great and that you have offered a full refund!!

Pointing out flaws in replicas is after all what we do here and I see nothing wrong with posting pictures of a watch the way I received it - why would I???

Hi guys, quick question unrelated to the drama:

In TWP's for-sale forum the Yellow HBB says it has a BLACK DIAL but the photos in this thread seem to have a CARBON FIBER DIAL?

Am I confused or what's up? Does the HBB Yellow rep even come with a carbon fiber dial?

the genuine Mellow Yellow only comes with the carbon fiber dial, so this replica is as close as it gets

Sylar

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/1/07
This is a gorgeous watch I have seen seeral that TWP has gotten and this is the first I hear of a problem. Maybe I am just not as meticulous as some other people but we all have right to be the way we are. Looks like there was some misunderstanding here betwen buyer and seller. Hope it ends up in happy happy land like all transactions to with TWP.

Im sure this would sell in hearblean if LP returns it.

lovepanerai

28/7/06
Yllwtrb said:
This is a gorgeous watch I have seen seeral that TWP has gotten and this is the first I hear of a problem. Maybe I am just not as meticulous as some other people but we all have right to be the way we are. Looks like there was some misunderstanding here betwen buyer and seller. Hope it ends up in happy happy land like all transactions to with TWP.

Im sure this would sell in hearblean if LP returns it.

I won't return the watch :wink:

lovepanerai

28/7/06
TWP and I have been communicating over PM and despite what you guys might think it was not my intention to discredit/diminish his outstanding customer service.

We have reached agreement that I will not be returning the watch but will get the subdial hand reset taken care of by my watch smith - and of course TWP offered to pay for the expenses.

Actually it was not even my attention to let this thread go down this path, I simply wanted to share the pictures for your enjoyment :D

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
lovepanerai said:
TWP and I have been communicating over PM and despite what you guys might think it was not my intention to discredit/diminish his outstanding customer service.

We have reached agreement that I will not be returning the watch but will get the subdial hand reset taken care of by my watch smith - and of course TWP offered to pay for the expenses.

Actually it was not even my attention to let this thread go down this path, I simply wanted to share the pictures for your enjoyment :D

And great pics they were of a gorgeous watch. It is an outstanding replica and of course there are flaws, big deal, we are always pointing out the most innocuous flaw here and that in part keeps the manufacturers on their toes, to a degree, . I think most dealers are aware of flaws and should know to expect that they will be pointed out in this forum, as they should be.