• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot BB Lite one frome Puretime anyone?

Obelix

Known Member
27/3/06
Hello does anyone have this HBB lite frome Angus? I have ordered one just a while ago. And just want to make sure it really is the Ceramic case on it?!

Also as far as i can understand the only thig that dif frome the HBB and the HBB Lite is the AR. Its a fact on his web! But you never no thats why i ask!

Best to ya all! [smilie=angel11.gif]

jayFlyer

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/7/08
Had a Lite from Angus and the case is not ceramic, just the bezel. Otherwise, the only difference from the "ultimate" is the lack of double AR. Well, the latest generation HBB Angus has on offer are indeed full ceramic watches but those fall into a much higher price range as well.

Did you at least take the single AR option he has for 20 bucks? I was quite happy with that.

Make sure and post some pics when it arrives. Which one is it?

Obelix

Known Member
27/3/06
jayFlyer said:
Had a Lite from Angus and the case is not ceramic, just the bezel. Otherwise, the only difference from the "ultimate" is the lack of double AR. Well, the latest generation HBB Angus has on offer are indeed full ceramic watches but those fall into a much higher price range as well.

Did you at least take the single AR option he has for 20 bucks? I was quite happy with that.

Hey!

i ofcourse meant the bezel to be cearmic dident write that it was the Steel ceramic one regular. Yes ofcourse i took AR coating but im not a fan of AR. It intends to losen after time and it gets small dots on the crystal!

jayFlyer

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/7/08
Obelix said:
intends to losen after time and it gets small dots on the crystal!

Really? Never saw that before. How much time are we talking about? 2+ years I imagine?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Obelix said:
jayFlyer said:

Hey!

i ofcourse meant the bezel to be cearmic dident write that it was the Steel ceramic one regular. Yes ofcourse i took AR coating but im not a fan of AR. It intends to losen after time and it gets small dots on the crystal!

Looks like you are an expert on the AR. :lol:

jayFlyer

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/7/08
Please elaborate, guru. Is what he says not true? I'm interested now... speak up! :)

Obelix

Known Member
27/3/06
guru said:
Obelix said:
jayFlyer said:

Hey!

Looks like you are an expert on the AR. :lol:

Always funny that people can come with stupid coments. I have had about 6 real Breitling´s and every one of 4 of them has had the AR gone bad. Small dots has losen frome the saphire. I do not say that this happen on every watch. Maybe i have had bad luck. But i have had many real watch and many many reps. im no begginer here.

Obelix

Known Member
27/3/06
Seams that Angus has a communicating pronblem now. When i ordered the watch 3 days ago i changed my mind after 5 minutes and wrote that i wanted to cancel the order. Next day he says i have allready sent the watch. Ok i say i wrote back 5 min after hes e-mail and asked after the trackingnumber and that he has checked the condition off the watch. But no answer on two days!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
He Obelix, what do you mean by 'funny that people can come with stupid coments' !

I did not say you are a beginner, I just said you are an expert on the AR, what is so stupid on this one? I hope you took your gen Breitlings back to the AD and asked them about this problems? I never heard anything about this. I have many watches with double sided AR and I have some watches which have seen Jakub and everything is in great condition. I have one watch with the scratch in the AR, but that was my own fould.

Can you show us some pics and maybe we should start a new thread about this if it is a real issue.

Obelix

Known Member
27/3/06
guru said:
He Obelix, what do you mean by 'funny that people can come with stupid coments' !

I did not say you are a beginner, I just said you are an expert on the AR, what is so stupid on this one? I hope you took your gen Breitlings back to the AD and asked them about this problems? I never heard anything about this. I have many watches with double sided AR and I have some watches which have seen Jakub and everything is in great condition. I have one watch with the scratch in the AR, but that was my own fould.

Can you show us some pics and maybe we should start a new thread about this if it is a real issue.

Youre comment that im an expert on AR is stupid!!

Please if i think that AR you can live withot thats what i mean. Thats my opinion. You have another lets leave it like that or?