• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

http://asian7750.com Site has been shutdown :(

Cityryder

Horology Curious
22/6/15
Bragging about the quality of these products and checking out the site and... Not cool site has been shut down

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
You just made your account in less than a month and your first two posts is being pissed about why TD's website isn't working... Did you even check the forum? Or just jumped to the TD section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cityryder

Horology Curious
22/6/15
Thanks, let me explain... By saying "not cool" I'm saying that it is not cool that it has been shut down, it's a shame, it's a good site, it's too bad, it's a loss for all of us....

Some law firm has taken over the domain name, Hoping they'll figure something out to get back to business.

jake53901

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/15
Says what we all know the A7750 is a piece of junk. You can put frosting on cow manure and it's still manure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
@Cityryder : Sites go down all the time mate, it's quite normal. The dealers just move URL and open up again.

Says what we all know the A7750 is a piece of junk. You can put frosting on cow manure and it's still manure.
WTF are you talking about? For starters we are referring to a dealer not the movement so I hope you are not calling Tony "junk"; and secondly the A7750 is not junk. In its native sec@9 form it is a perfectly good movement just as long as you obey the procedures for use that apply equally to the genuine Swiss version. Whichever you meant I suggest you hold your tongue until you learn a little more of what you speak.