• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to upload a photo direct to Clickpix and display on RWI

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
[[EDIT]]
I "borrowed" this post since it is too good to leave buried in a thread. For those of you unfamiliar with the Old Skool way of displaying an image on a forum here it is in simple English. Thanks for the effort @r0b9502

TB99
[[/EDIT]]

Ok buddy, I will try to do my good deed for the day

1. Take any pic and store it on your computer. I have taken a screen shot and saved it as steveSS.jpg on my desktop.
  2. zoWbA4.jpg
  3. go to https://clickpix.org/ and upload your picture there
  4. after uploading, scroll down and find "full image" "BBcode". click on the copy button and just paste that text
  5. zoWx8I.jpg
  6. At the end, your typing shold look like this
  7. zoWJvc.jpg
  8. Always click the Preview button on top right side intermittently to see progress. Click it again to get back to your typing screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Glad you find this helpful. One thing I forgot to add:

If you face further technical difficulties, call 1-800-794-4357 for somebody to walk you through :)

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
So I tried uploading a pic from my phone and it did not work. Am I the only one that is not particularly happy with the new RWI ? Why change what ain’t broken..

Reactions: whitegold

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
So I tried uploading a pic from my phone and it did not work. Am I the only one that is not particularly happy with the new RWI ? Why change what ain’t broken..

Bud the speed is massive better. Everything is massively better. Its just you have to get in to it a little maybe;)
And the button will come again in 20-48 hours daytona4me posted.
Be patient my friend.

BTW: it WAS broken, :D

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
We didn't change anything, the dev of the source code we used to create Clickpix removed the feature from the software package in its latest update. As if we would remove such a useful feature! The team are working on a plugin to re-integrate it but it requires entirely new code to be written from scratch. Honestly, this is the way people uploaded photos for years, it's hardly rocket science.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

I've always just kept a tab open to Clickpix.org. never used the button

I shrink my images prior to uploading and create separate albums on Clickpix.org, one for each day (1-31) and others for mods, projects, etc.

I routinely upload multiple pics at once directly into the desired album. Then navigate to the album, group select images to be posted here and select Full image -> BB code, copy. Very easy after a few learning repetitions.

Reactions: P..DR..D

stagename42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/22
once you get the hang of it, its easy, just make sure you save a copy of the BBcode for your picture or set of pictures before closing the tab

Buythedip

Supporter
Certified
1/2/21
Here and there, but more there
Hi All,

I have used clickPix seamlessly before on the new RWI website, but all day today it has been given me the below error message, yet I can see people uploading new sales...?
I have cleared history/cache, any other suggestions would much appreciated...?

Thanks in advanced.

ClickPix.org

Website under maintenance​

We're performing scheduled maintenance tasks in the website. Please come back in a few minutes"

Grapeshot

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
10/3/18
Wales, UK
Hi All,

I have used clickPix seamlessly before on the new RWI website, but all day today it has been given me the below error message, yet I can see people uploading new sales...?

Thanks in advanced.

ClickPix.org

We're performing scheduled maintenance tasks in the website. Please come back in a few minutes"
According to RWI admin it should be back up later today.

Reactions: Buythedip

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hi All,

Thanks in advanced.

ClickPix.org

yes, as it said we were doing some work that is proving a larger challenge than anticipated, service should be returning to normal. Clickpix now has over a million images, it takes a bit to keep it running smoothly.