• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How to revive my JF 116500LN? Clean bezel?

Fabulously

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Lalaland
Hey experts,

I just dug out old pictures of my 2017 JF Daytona 116500LN Cer Bez SS/SS A23J Mod 4130. As you can see, the silver/white color of the bezel has completely faded. Even though the movement is not a functioning chronograph, I quite liked the looks of the rep overall.

Does anybody know the JF? Would the current Clean bezel be a fitting replacement?

Thanks!

Sorry for the super low photo quality - I don’t have the watch on me right now and had to use what I had available…

Fabulously

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Lalaland
Hey experts,

I just dug out old pictures of my 2017 JF Daytona 116500LN Cer Bez SS/SS A23J Mod 4130. As you can see, the silver/white color of the bezel has completely faded. Even though the movement is not a functioning chronograph, I quite liked the looks of the rep overall.

Does anybody know the JF? Would the current Clean bezel be a fitting replacement?

Thanks!

Sorry for the super low photo quality - I don’t have the watch on me right now and had to use what I had available…
Oh no - wrong sub forum! Damn iPhone ;) Can someone plz move this thread?

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Hey experts,

Thanks!

No experience with JF's Daytona. Until you sort it out, you can try to clean the bezel with slight toothpaste and a soft brush in a circular motion.

When posting a picture in RWI, copy the BBcode instead

3xe1Jc.jpeg

3xeykI.jpeg

Reactions: restandrelaxation

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
☝️this. And if I'm being honest I'd not attempt to change the bezel. A little bird once told me a man will only wear a rep when it's new and shiny, if it's beat up it's likely to be genuine as noone throws away £60,000 watches because they are scratched up.... True story.

Fabulously

Supporter
Certified
13/11/17
Lalaland
The only thing: it’s not beat up - it’s rarely used and the color just vanished… So this is about bringing an almost brand new item back into the game ;)

Reactions: restandrelaxation