• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How do Andiot cope when things go wrong....

GingerBubba

I make Billy Butcher blush.
24/10/17
I used Andiot for the first time a few months ago (review here https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/after-using-every-td-under-the-sun.10977006/#post-11735340)
It was a very positive review, but it was a smooth purchase so I did say that the true test on a TD is when things go wrong.

Well, a recent order (Clean grey/black GMT) did go wrong when it turned up DOA. At first, I intended to get a watchsmith mate next door to sort it for me, but then I read somewhere that Andiot have a watchsmith in the UK (where I am). So I reached out to Elliot, explained my situation and he immediately told me to send it to his chap. At this point, I'd had the watch for a few weeks and I hadn't even bothered to tell Elliot that it was DOA as I'd intended to fix it locally. As such, I was half expecting a bit of resistance from Elliot; "Why didn't you tell me immediately" or "How do I know you haven't broken it in those few weeks". Absolutely nothing of the sort - he just immediately arranged for it to be repaired and two weeks later, the watch is back on my wrist working wonderfully.

So if the test of a good TD is how they react when things go wrong, Andiot have passed with flying colours and I cannot recommend them more highly. Cheers Elliot!

Air4TK

Known Member
2/8/24
I am happy for you that you had this wonderful experience to Andiot. I would be very sad if things went the other direction.

TannoyVoice92

Getting To Know The Place
21/8/24
That’s great to hear and fills me with hope if the worst happens with my recent purchase. Based in the U.K. and having someone locally (the same country lol) is a benefit than having to send to China for review or repair.

Wotchiz

Supporter
Certified
30/5/18
lol negative me was expecting this to be a good review turned sour, cracking service from the TD! Glad you got sorted

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I used Andiot for the first time a few months ago (review here https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/after-using-every-td-under-the-sun.10977006/#post-11735340)
It was a very positive review, but it was a smooth purchase so I did say that the true test on a TD is when things go wrong.

Well, a recent order (Clean grey/black GMT) did go wrong when it turned up DOA. At first, I intended to get a watchsmith mate next door to sort it for me, but then I read somewhere that Andiot have a watchsmith in the UK (where I am). So I reached out to Elliot, explained my situation and he immediately told me to send it to his chap. At this point, I'd had the watch for a few weeks and I hadn't even bothered to tell Elliot that it was DOA as I'd intended to fix it locally. As such, I was half expecting a bit of resistance from Elliot; "Why didn't you tell me immediately" or "How do I know you haven't broken it in those few weeks". Absolutely nothing of the sort - he just immediately arranged for it to be repaired and two weeks later, the watch is back on my wrist working wonderfully.

So if the test of a good TD is how they react when things go wrong, Andiot have passed with flying colours and I cannot recommend them more highly. Cheers Elliot!

Sounds like he fixed his attitude dealing with the western clients, you cunt.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
lol negative me was expecting this to be a good review turned sour, cracking service from the TD! Glad you got sorted
...same here. I was awaiting the twist. Glad it went well though!

Reactions: Reaps

Philarc38

19/1/24
France Rhône Alpes
Thank you for the feedback, it’s rather reassuring.
I also have a problem with my GMT, Elliot asked to send it to his watchmaker in England to be repaired.
I have to ship it from France, I just hope I don't have any problems with customs, fingers crossed...

Reactions: GingerBubba

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
They must be flattering.
Insanity Going Crazy GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Feefo