• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How accurate is the Patrimony Rep

column

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/15
Germany
e69cf4c623a47164fd283cddbcd95023.jpg

sent from my wireless toothbrush

column

11/10/15
Germany
This one? I like this watch, but would not compare it to the gen. The gen is made from Platin and is less than 8mm thick. I would say it is a nice build watch but no super rep.

WildRide

11/10/16
This one? I like this watch, but would not compare it to the gen. The gen is made from Platin and is less than 8mm thick. I would say it is a nice build watch but no super rep.

I see, I've heard that thickness is the only tell, do you agree with this? And how does the sundial perform? Also did you measure the thickness of the rep by any chance?

column

11/10/15
Germany
Diameter is 39,95 mm, thickness 9,65 mm. Just measured with a digital caliber. What do you mean with sundial performance?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

WildRide

11/10/16
Diameter is 39,95 mm, thickness 9,65 mm. Just measured with a digital caliber. What do you mean with sundial performance?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I mean how good is the finish in the seconds area, when out in the sun, how shiny it is and such. But at the end, I just wanna ask if you recommend it