• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about some G-Shock Reps ?

Leewei

21/3/12
So much of Rolex, Panerai, Omega and AP Reps...

How about G-Shock Reps ? I know many will say the gens cost only $100-200 but these rubbers are great for workout and even leisure purposes.

The Center one a.k.a as G-Shock King. I've got it on 2010...i have brought it along to field training, swimming, river crossing and even marathons.
Guess what its only .. RM40 = USD$13. ;)

The 2 on the left & right is new loot which i have got yesterday from Malaysia during my shopping trip.
RM$35 (with 6 mths warranty) / RM$30 (No warranty)
I don't need the warranty so here it goes... RM30 = USD$10. :D

If i were to grade these reps, they will at least be a Grade AA.
I am a Singaporean... a country free of reps... no fake LV, GUCCI and Chanel bags in the market... its totally illegal and no shop has no guts to sell them.
You can only find "S-Shocks" ..."J-Shocks" with digital number fonts which are not even close to the real deal. No one dares to sell watch with "G-Shock" printed on them.

These from Malaysia on other hand has "G-SHOCK" and pretty accurate numeric fonts. Its comes with Alarm and Stop watch functions and are water resistance up to typical swimming pool level. To my surprise, they've start to sell those mixed Digital and Analog G-Shock at only RM50 = $18.

Picture speaks a thousand words :

9737236465_0bc3b8b2e5_z.jpg

mzcool

I'm Pretty Popular
2/6/13
How about no, they look like shit, and I'm not talking about the reps.

Camaro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/13
^^ :rofl: I have yet to understand the appeal, but to each his own. Enjoy!

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
Most of the reps people have are worth more and better quality then GEN G-Shock watches. Why would anyone want to downgrade like that. I get owning a G-Shock as a beater you don't mind smacking around. But then I'm sure the reps of them aren't made as durable. So no point to a rep G-Shock just spent a bit more and get a real one.

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
"WooHoo! I saved $60 on my rep G Shock. Except that it's not solar powered and it's not shock-resistant. But hey, I saved $60!"

They are like beanie babies, but different.

;) Just my $0.02 USD as always.