• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hont's the best!

SpeedyBob

Looking Around
16/5/17
Hontwatch Ultimate Best Trusted Dealer – Recently placed my first order, around $1000 US Dollars, for three watches from Hontwatch. This started when I sent him Gmail to find two watches for me that I had seen on a non-trusted site, but I wanted to know if they were available in a high quality version. He replied one was not available at all and the other was NOT made in a high quality version. He then made some recommendations. It was great that he was honest and did not just try sell me a low grade watch knowing I was looking for quality. I went on the Hontwatch site and found three Ultimate Best 1:1 AAA Quality watches with ETA movements for between $325 and $350 each. I placed the order on May 29th asking for a final total price to remit with shipping so I could send via WU. On June 1st Hontwatch sent the information I needed to do the Western Union transfer and on June 2nd I sent the MTCN number for the WU payment, which would be available on June 3rd in China.Hontwatch replied with a thank you and said he would get on it ASAP. At this point, based on general research of ALL dealers, I was prepared to be PATIENT and wait three to four weeks before I followed up to see how things were progressing. These dealers can get very busy withemails, orders, etc. I did not have to wait long! On June 8th I received DHL tracking number for the watches and I received the watches VERY WELL PACKED in perfect condition, VERY HIGH QUALITY as advertised on June 12th. I highly recommend Hontwatch. Regards,SpeedyBob

Caesar

Grand Poobah
16/1/17
Lady's Island, SC
Glad everything worked out well for you. I've heard great things about Hont. May have to order from him sometime. Can you post some pictures of your new watches? RWI loves pictures!!