• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there

BrandyStrat

Horology Curious
23/11/10
Hi there,

Just started posting on the forum a couple of days ago and was "advised" to introduce myself here first so here I am.

From Australia, have bought a few watches (Tag, Hysek, Omega and B&R) so far but still purely base my purchases on what I like the look of as opposed to the quality of the replica. Don't really understand that side of things too much yet but am keen to learn as I have found this "hobby" to be completely addictive! I can see my hard earned dollars being spent on a wardrobe full of watches much to the dismay of my wife who just doesn't get it!

By the way, the site is great and is a great help for newbies like me!

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
Welcome to the forum! Just buy what makes you happy and don't worry(except about issues centering around explaining to wife and running out of cash):rofl:

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
New guy from down under..........

Welcome from sunny Los Angeles, California. This is 'The Carnival' of watch experts to be in. Get on the "Tourbillion Carousel" as soon as you can. You will came out dazed, but full of wisdom, but a nice daze it is. Yes it is. :cheers:

Robatty

Horology Curious
19/6/13
Welcome from the UK.

Defo get reading on this forum, there is alot of info here, I'm still trying to go through it all myself