• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi There RWI!

jp2600

Horology Curious
25/3/13
Long time lurker first time poster. Great forum and great info here. Glad to be here! Looking forward to contributing in some way.

Used to buy watches from Canal St., back in the '90s with various luck, but that market has pretty much disappeared. And the quality has gone downhill fast. Looks like all the good stuff is online now! :D

Anyway, glad to be here!

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Welcome to The Darkside...loves me some Canal St. Five Points man :p

jp2600

Horology Curious
25/3/13
Welcome to The Darkside...loves me some Canal St. Five Points man :p
Lol Thanks! Yeah it's like the wild west now. Well it always was, but too many scammers these days.

I had a Rep A Lange and Sohne, I bought for $35 bucks back in 2000. That watch was amazing! It was a great looking rep and lasted almost eight years. The strap broke while I was pumping gas and of course it landed face down, sending a shard of mineral glass into the face and movement. It was pretty much toast. :facepalm:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome to RWI mate.
happy-096.gif

Plenty of good people here to offer some great advice.

Have fun and enjoy.
respect-051.gif

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section (Panerai watches)

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

jp2600

Horology Curious
25/3/13
Thanks for the kind greetings everyone! Love the forum! Some great info. And to the NY peeps we should have a Canal St. get together. Really wreak some havoc. Lol Now off to find a J12 :p :D

PeteTO

Renowned Member
14/7/06
Welcome! Im currently rocking a Canal St (Battery Park actually) Rolex Sub I got in teh early 2000's... waiting for funds for a EX2!

Welcome to RWI from Canada!

jp2600

Horology Curious
25/3/13
Welcome! Im currently rocking a Canal St (Battery Park actually) Rolex Sub I got in teh early 2000's... waiting for funds for a EX2!

Welcome to RWI from Canada!

Awesome! Thanks for the welcome!