• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi there, I'm a newbie

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
hello

hello by thor and star, good to see u around, by thor still no planet ocean here yet, do u still want to do a side by side together on it? when i get it

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Re: hello

rbj69 said:
hello by thor and star, good to see u around, by thor still no planet ocean here yet, do u still want to do a side by side together on it? when i get it

Sure Joe. I traded my 3rd generation already. Let's see how the 4th is. Maybe I get that one too. ;)

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
ah man

does that mean u think the 4th is better to or r u waiting on the bigger one?

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Re: ah man

rbj69 said:
does that mean u think the 4th is better to or r u waiting on the bigger one?

I don't know if it's better or not but the orange color was a bit too pale on the 3rd gen. And I'm not sure if I want the black version afterall. The rep keeps improving so there's no reason why I shouldn't wait for the "perfect" one.

Let's see your pics first and I'll make a decision. ;) The 45mm model is perhaps too huge for my tastes.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
hello

yeah i think 42mm is big enough to , to me when u go too big they start looking kind of clownish , hopefully it will come today , we will see

coolfire

Getting To Know The Place
17/3/06
Hi peeps... :D

Hi By-Tor, rbj, etc...

Glad to be a NOOB allover again.. kekeke... :p

kel

Getting To Know The Place
17/3/06
Me be a noob again too :D

Although I never made it out of the noob stage last time.....

I now have enough Rolexes though.....

Soon my first Panerai :eek:

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
very cool site, i like the look and feel very much.