• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi new here lots to read predominantly eyeing up an Aqua Terra VSF rubber strap

KFK619

Looking Around
18/4/24
Have been a member in the Reddit community over 3 years and I’m ready to pull the trigger
As the title mentions really liking the look of an Aqua Terra VSF with a rubber strap in blue
To decide wether it’s a world timer 43mm
Or the standard Omega Aqua Terra in a 41mm
But hey guys

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

Reactions: Feefo

KFK619

Looking Around
18/4/24
Coming back to this
Im aware this piece is a NWBIG
I am interested in the differences between batches and which of them takes the least maintenance and best longevity

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
Coming back to this
Im aware this piece is a NWBIG
I am interested in the differences between batches and which of them takes the least maintenance and best longevity
I have a Worldtimer, green rubber strap and display. Made by VSF. Really well made, also the movement is beautiful to see and pretty close to the Gen, comparing it with pictures find on the web. Never had a real worldtimer in hand. Regarding longevity, if made by VSF should be the same I guess. Both for 41 or 43 mm. The last one is quite big on the wrist. I love Panerai, so for me not a problem. Consider it before purchasing. Welcome on board.