• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi from Denmark

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello marinamm20 and Welcome to the Dark Side, hope you enjoy your time here.

rawbarZ7

Renowned Member
16/5/06
I dated an avatar like that once. She broke my heart.

Hi Denmark. I just shipped a lens to Hong Kong and my USPS tracking number says it took a little vacation to Denmark. You haven't seen it chasing avatars like yours around have you?

RB

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
rbarr27 said:

Hi Denmark. I just shipped a lens to Hong Kong and my USPS tracking number says it took a little vacation to Denmark. You haven't seen it chasing avatars like yours around have you?

RB
Why wouldn't she? They are spectacular. Welcome you'll have a great time hear.

Sean K

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
rbarr27 said:

RB

LOL nope but there is many beautiful "avatars" in denmark to "shoot"

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
welcome..

and for shoot avatars?
tie them up with watches!

: )

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
marinamm20 said:
just found this site through RWG2

man i just love all these forums :D

Welcome, I believe that you have found the right niche here. Think that you will find it very helpful, very friendly and without the Bu*(shit that happens on other sights. Enjoy.

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Welcome marinamm20 look around a bit and make yourself at home at the Darkside!!!!!!! :D

Higgy 8)

marinamm20

29/6/06
EU/Denmark
thanks all for that warm welcome here at the dark side - a great site

right now i am just waiting for a package from davidsenjpn with a PVD caseset, pam 026 destro vintage dial with matching hands, and a CN 6497-2 with xl pin....and i have a tan MF1942 to go with it - caaaan't wait until it arrives so i can go black :twisted:.

and today i just bought a 1968 vw beetle chassie to start the biggest rep project i every will make

a Porsche 356 Speedster

speedster%2005_tumb.JPG