• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi and Thank you guys !

alsad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/13
Hi Everybody,

I only registered this week end but I already learned a LOT thanks to this forum (reviews, TD...) So I wanted to thank you guys for your all the work done here.

I arrived here as I was looking for a perfect 15400 Royal Oak Rep and found the very good comparison made by set2374.

So I'll maybe buy one from Ryan (maybe because I am still a little bit reluctant to buy a open back rep)..

I am looking for a good Rollie rep as well (just a very very good rep so I thought the Expl. II from puretime or a Sub could be a good start as I wasn't able to find a good Exp. I black rep) - any other suggestion ?

I just arrived and I already feel the rep fever ... I can't wait to order my first one ( and maybe the second one at the same time !). So I hope you will help ;)

I had a last question is there any post where are ranked the closest to gen rep. > multi brand and model ?

Thanks !

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome to RWI my friend, you still have heaps to learn, especially when it comes to Rolex reps ;)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

alsad

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/8/13
Thank you guys !

Quick update : still waiting for the 15400 release to trigger an order which should includes some of the following..

Wish list:
1/
AP 15400
AP Diver
Explorer I (but no good rep so far so it will be a Sub:))
A good JLC (I am not a big fan of Navy Seal)

2/
IWC Inge Laureus
Montblanc Timewalker

I already have a Big bang (but 2 screws missing !), a Santos and a Shity Daytona...