• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi all!

Mneumann

Horology Curious
21/6/13
Hello everyone.
I'm Matt, from Melbourne Australia.
I've been browsing the forum for a few days now and have already learnt so much!
I have always been interested in high quality watches but unfortunately I work a 9 - 5 and affording one means selling an organ. So it looks like its reps until I win the lottery!
I have bought a rep before but being completely uneducated I had no idea forums like this existed and it wasn't a great experience.
I got an omega sea dweller and within the week the wrist band fell apart. Thought no worries and got a new band only to find I was losing 30 mins a day.
Hopefully with a bit of guidance and a lot more knowledge I can get into my collecting with some quality reps from some quality dealers.

I look forward to reading (more than posting until I get a grasp on what I'm talking about :p) and learning more!

- Matt

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome mate, reading a lot and then asking the questions you can't find an answer to is a good way of begging. While most answers are here somewhere don't be afraid to ask if you can't find what you need.

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome to RWI, Matt, sounds like your on the right road here :)

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
G'day Matt...:lol2:

Welcome to The Darkside.....enjoy your rocket ride :)

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Welcome mate, reading a lot and then asking the questions you can't find an answer to is a good way of begging. While most answers are here somewhere don't be afraid to ask if you can't find what you need.

Gosh TB...he doesn't have to beg!

Welcome Matt...:cheers: