• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hi All from Robbo

ROBBO4444

Looking Around
13/3/24
I am enjoying all the great info on the site and especially your trusted dealer section I decided to go with JTIME to buy a Sub Non Date I will update.
everyone on the delivery and quality when it arrives I hope sometime next week.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
KAxpAp.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk!

You are receiving this message because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or due to one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in said section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all sticky threads in the new members area. They contain very important / essential information and our forum rules! Most importantly our sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / be allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, take a look again at this sticky:

And this one as well:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We love to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

ROBBO4444

Looking Around
13/3/24
Hi All

Here is an update to my recent purchase of Clean factory Sub-non date from JTIME I received the watch on the 10/04/24 and
is was excellent the watch was unmarked and the time keeping was in spec. Big shout out for Li and Lana great Company to deal
with communications were first class along with the product. They came up with everything they promised, I have no problem on
recommending this Company first class. I have ordered a Clean factory Rolex Batgirl today so i should receive same in around 3 weeks.
I will update the forum when it arrives.