• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HF Navitimer World - is it worth it?

zdrpkamil

Looking Around
19/3/23
Poland
I'm looking for Navitimer World. Unfortunately BP don't produce it no more and other factories seems to do the same but...

I contacted Hont and he said that he can source from HF for 336EUR/358USD.

I asked for a photos and he send me some example photos.

Only I think that that one rep isn't that good?
As far as I know gen has silver hands but that one have bronze(?) and also date window look kinda sunken what shouldn't be a problem in that case because of standard 7750 subdial placement on 6, 9 and 12 hour.

What's your thoughts?
Are there any alternatives from other factories? I want that certain model (I want it very bad) but I don't want to compromise with something halfway good.

alligoat

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
17/3/06
Whether you buy from Trusty or Hont doesn't make a whole lot of difference. The Navitimer World is a big watch at 46mm, but aside from that, you're dealing with an asian 7750 movement. The A7750 isn't my favorite movement, but if you want that watch, all I can say is good luck. And one last thing, try not to over think this too much.

zdrpkamil

Looking Around
19/3/23
Poland
I asked Mary and she said that factories don't produce World no more, but after I send her these photos and told that it's from HF and other dealers can get me one she said that she can get me that one too so today I paid/placed order and now patiently waiting for QC then shipping info from her.

Thank you and see you again after I'll receive that beauty

afdaddy

Renowned Member
13/12/13
Eh, typically if they tell you the factories aren't making it....you should listen. The dealers will always try to make a sale or dig around to find what you're looking for, but really the newest items made in batches are the only ones you want to own. Old stock stuff is a bit of a gamble...