• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hermes Cape Cod from Hont

AngelicRed

Horology Curious
20/12/22
United States
This was my first order with Hont and a watch I couldn't find listed with any dealers. Overall it was a great experience and im in love with my new watch.

I paid $168 usd, including shipping, on 1/30, QC on 1/5 which I GL'ed like 5 minutes later 😄, and received the watch on 1/21. Considering the holidays I didn't expect this so quickly, and really appreciate their quick turn around and communication.

The watch is beautiful and looks identical to original from what I can tell. I didn't expect much from the band, but it's actually pretty darn good. I suspect with more wear it will improve as well. At this point I don't intend to replace it at all. The watch itself is gorgeous and I imagine I will wear it very often. So thankful being able to source a beautiful ladies watch like this - and at a price I can afford to collect many more.

Given the overall experience, I think Hont will be my go to for all future purchases.

Reactions: vcappp