• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with yet ANOTHER Monte Carlo Build but with a twist

amedman

27/7/06
Hi All

Well I am on a quest to once again do a grail on the cheap. I sourced a Yuki Monte dial and the plan was to use a daytona seconds at 9 as a donor. I would change the chrono seconds pinion with swiss ETA to fit the orange yuki chrono seconds hand then assembly it. I was told that this will not work since the A7753 subdials are not the same spacing as the modified Dayton seconds at 6 A7750. I then found a reasonable PAM 196 daylight that I planned to strip of the A7753 but found posts saying this would also not work since the A7753 will not fit the A7750 daytona case since it was too thick! I searched hard and long now I am stuck. Will the yuki tudor dial fit the Daytona A7750 seconds at 9? If so can I add the datewheel to the Daytona A7750? If the A7750 will not fit the dial will the A7753 fit the Daytona case? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ultimate goal is to get the best Monte $300 can buy me..accuracy optional as I am not a purest but a watch hobbyist and crazy fanatic.

J!m1

Renowned Member
6/6/14
Connecticut
Not sure, but you can get full Eta data in a google search.

Also interested in a Monte Carlo myself so....