• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

help with qc pictures

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
I would not take that one. You would need to have a watchsmith take the movement apart and fix the minute and hour hands. You can see by the pic that the date changes over at noon when it's supposed to be at midnight.

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
That's the best breitling I have seen. Buy it.

Sent from 1:1 app made with genuine tapatalk as sample.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I would buy 6. Post 24 QC pics for your expert eyes. We could all have one big circle jerk around them. Just like the girls on QCGeek.

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
I would ask for a new QC with time changed and chrono reset to zero. Check for the date to be centre and the dials reset properly. Those are bad pics with the date half turned and chrono running. Other then that you need to read more about the watch your gonna buy before you give your money in the future.

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
The best way to always do it is this.... There are a lot of gens pics of most watches on the net....So the easy thing to do is to compare the gen pics with the QC pics you are sent if you're not sure exactly what to look for, but bearing in mind no rep is perfect. After you have done that mention the flaws to your TD and ask if those changes can be made and if not you should know what to do next.
Always get a good idea about the rep you're buying and the different qualities out there before you jump into buying.
QC pics are meant for you , it's you who would be wearing the watch at the end of the day and so for your own good you should do this and not rely on others. Good luck with your purchase

D

d4m.test

It's also difficult to help with qc pics if you don't post a link or detailed information about the type of rep. Some people are recommending asking for pics with the chrono reset, but I suspect this is a cheap rep with 21j movement and fake chrono. Who knows? We can't tell for sure without info.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
It's also difficult to help with qc pics if you don't post a link or detailed information about the type of rep. Some people are recommending asking for pics with the chrono reset, but I suspect this is a cheap rep with 21j movement and fake chrono. Who knows? We can't tell for sure without info.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Very true I just assumed working chrono......

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.