• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help with Hublot BB Subdial Hand and Pushers

ubi_dubi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
I think I've got bad luck with this watch since I have two in different materials both have had problems.

1. HBB Tuiga Rose Gold I have no idea how the subdial hand came off and I have no idea where it went inside a closed watch case? Does anyone know if it's possible that it slipped into the date window? Or how I can get a replacement hand?

2. White HBB Ceramic, the rubber part on the pushers have been lost and I need replacements, contacted the dealer I got the watch from with no response so just seeing if anyone can help me out.

dsc00139df6.jpg

thanks so much.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
ehh..

seems like a simple part.. but probably not one that they have sitting on the stock shelf... but I'm sure someone can get it for you.

As for the subdial hand, I cannot imagine that it would slip down into the date window. It just does not seem that the opening is large enough for a hand to slip down inside it. I am not talking about the length but rather how wide it would be with the piece that pushes down onto the subdial pin. It just seems that it would be way to wide for it to slip into the window... ?? but what other explination is there?

If you cannot find a dealer to get you the piece that fell out of the white one, you will probably have to find something that is rubber and the same color (unless you change it up and do a different cover), then I would pull both out and replace with matching ones that you cut and fit and glue very very well..

Good Luck.

ubi_dubi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/07
thanks for the reply! now i just gotta find a gold hand for the subdial for my tuiga b/c i took the watch apart but can't find the hand????