• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help Please! Breitling Bentley.

Marko420$

Horology Curious
24/12/23
Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of anyone who sells quality Rep Breitling Bentley? I've only been able to find in very low quality quartz. I don't believe I've even seen one in the 7750. Looking for quality in detail. Band numbers, case etc. Just started back collecting so kinda low budget but not above building from case, kit etc. I've had zero luck sourcing a Breitling Case or Band at the moment. Thank You guys are great! I try to read more and ask less I just really love the Breitling brand. Thank You

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of anyone who sells quality Rep Breitling Bentley? I've only been able to find in very low quality quartz. I don't believe I've even seen one in the 7750. Looking for quality in detail. Band numbers, case etc. Just started back collecting so kinda low budget but not above building from case, kit etc. I've had zero luck sourcing a Breitling Case or Band at the moment. Thank You guys are great! I try to read more and ask less I just really love the Breitling brand. Thank You

I got mine in 2020 from Trustytime https://trustytime888.io/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=444 I know some were sold out as of two yrs ago but I know some have bought some successfully at that time I sold mine two years ago. I would message dealers (and Trustytime) to see if any of these are still available. They are made by BP which made excellent Bently reps a long time ago and these would be old stock still left for sale.

And if you like looking at pictures here was mine.

Last edited: