• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HELP, IWC Ti LINKS

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Hello guys, I had this in the WANTED SECTION but there is not near enough traffic. I need three (3) IWC Ti link. I bought myself the chrono for x-mas and it doesn't fit. I know people are going to say "Go back to your dealer" Trying to get extra links from all the dealers is like trying to eat a bowl of apples and shitting a fruit salad. They all don't like doing it. So here I am. I'll pay 10.00 per link (thats a crazy amount but hey I need the friggin links) I'll pay for shipping from anywhere. PM me, email me whatever.

Sean K

Natron

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
11/10/06
offering money for the links is quite generous. Somebody should help you out. I know if I had them laying around I would give them to you. Someone just sent me a movement and I gave someone a navi bracelet. It should be part of the fun passing on unwanted pieces.

Natron

maxmlian

8/11/06
I have a gst ti on the way
if I dont need all the links you can have thoose for free.
I let you know as soon as the watch arrives.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Looks like there were a few of us that pulled the trigger on this beauty this holiday. Let me know when you receive.

Sean K

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
I have a GST Ti on the way as well. But now you've got me nervous? Just how big is your wrist, and how big is the bracelet on the GST? My wrist is 7.6", so I hope I don't run into the same problem.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
My wrist is 8.5 inches. You shouldn't have a problem. Let me know. It is really as good as advertised. The fit and finish is the best I've seen in a rep.

Sean K

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Great. I should have mine in a week or so. If I have any extra links, I'll keep you in mind.

seank1 said:
My wrist is 8.5 inches. You shouldn't have a problem. Let me know. It is really as good as advertised. The fit and finish is the best I've seen in a rep.

Sean K

maxmlian

8/11/06
I recived mine today, it is totally awesome, the only thing is the crappy lume but I heard the lume on the real one is pretty crappy too, and to you sean im sorry I usually can spare a couple of links on my watches but with this one I use them all....sorry.

cheers