• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help finding a RM67-01 REP

jxxor

Looking Around
12/9/17
Midwest, USA
Does anyone know where to find a Richard Mille RM67-01? It is a much thinner watch and more casual for an RM. Help would be much appreciated!

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
Curius. This is easily a daily RM... Shame no factories have shown interest. It does not seem to be too bard to make either. I would easily pay 1K for a super rep.

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU
OK...Maybe it is too thin to rep (7.78mm) and have the date at the right place. But if SF and ZF are making custom movements for Breguet 7057 amd 7097 then I would expect the big factories to show some interest in RM67-01....

Reactions: jxxor

jxxor

Looking Around
12/9/17
Midwest, USA
Curius. This is easily a daily RM... Shame no factories have shown interest. It does not seem to be too bard to make either. I would easily pay 1K for a super rep.
Agree! I hope a factory will produce one!

Calling all factories 🙏

jxxor

Looking Around
12/9/17
Midwest, USA
Agree! I hope a factory will produce one!

Calling all factories 🙏

Dj3381

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/8/10
EU

LOL. These are photos of the gen watch. When have you ever seen a rep factory blur out the serial number of a watch in their photos?

I am afraid that we are a long way from a 67-01 rep that does not look wrong from 50m away..

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
LOL. These are photos of the gen watch. When have you ever seen a rep factory blur out the serial number of a watch in their photos?

I am afraid that we are a long way from a 67-01 rep that does not look wrong from 50m away..
This is correct, there isn't a movement on the market I'm aware of (and I've looked around A LOT) that's thin enough plus has the right dimensions to make the datewheel accurate anywhere close to gen. Movements that are thin enough are generally quartz (the one I use is like 3.5mm thick total) but nothing has the datewheel remotely close to large enough to make it work.

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
well damn, i was hoping it was legit. The TDs also said those are gen pictures.