• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help~ Addicted to PO 45mm Ultimate

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Here's some wrist shots, as requested...

395625535_30bcd1962a_o.jpg

395625589_628cbfcb39_o.jpg

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
my watch is meant to be coming today... lets hope usps pulls through and dilvers on a holiday :)

dtan888

Renowned Member
3/1/07
takashi said:
Genuine hands upgrade will be worth it.
Taka.. need to mod the ultimate po.. need part number and where to get it please... Thanks man.
by the way, is gen dial and hands will be enough to mod on the ultimate PO??

Dan

tko

Known Member
26/10/06
dtan888 said:
takashi said:
Genuine hands upgrade will be worth it.
Taka.. need to mod the ultimate po.. need part number and where to get it please... Thanks man.
by the way, is gen dial and hands will be enough to mod on the ultimate PO??

Dan

Looking for the same. WOndering if it will fit. No ones tried it yet?

Masticore

21/4/06
seraphe, whats your wrist size? It fits similar on me, and I haven't got used to it yet, gotta try harder!!!

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Masticore said:
seraphe, whats your wrist size? It fits similar on me, and I haven't got used to it yet, gotta try harder!!!

I've 7" wrist.

Not sure if one can 'try harder' to get used to 45mm... either you like it or you don't. And how each size is to one's liking depends on the design too. E.g. I'm more comfortable with this 45mm PO than my PAM 005 and I like the sub more than daytona. Another factor is your mood for the day too... and that's why we keep a collection of different sizes, no? :D

seraphe

Renowned Member
9/10/06
Another wrist shot for those who are still contemplating on the size...

396527811_5c8407b5e1.jpg

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
I LOVE THE PO!!!! Luvs it good! Whoever's got my rep PO better be happy with theirs! It's an awesoem watch be it 45 or 42.5 8)

[smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=love4.gif] [smilie=love4.gif]

my wrist can't do 45, thank god there's the 42.5! i love its look on my scrawny little a$$ arm. now image [smilie=spam4.gif] !!!

IMG_6293s.jpg

_MG_6446.jpg
small.jpg

IMG_6338.jpg

i sound like a broken record with the PO, but i dont care b/c i'm LOVE [smilie=love4.gif] yaaaAaaayyy!

ragermac

Looking Around
4/3/07
Is it possible to swap out the Bezel for a Gen one? I am worried about the insert popping off my Ultimate PO

tcojeff

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/2/07
Thanks for the pictures of the watch, I have been looking for a nice watch with a S/S band for a daily and I think I am leaning towards the PO.

drfcfighter

I'm Pretty Popular
19/11/06
Congratulations! I see that you've found your dream watch. As for your other selections, I have a solution 4 u:

PM me and I'll forward you my address, where you can send me ALL your other watches but the PO.

I'll take care of them for you... they'll get equal wrist time, I promise!

I won't even charge for the usage fee.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I sound like an idiot, so I'll stop. Great PO indeed. My orange PO used to get a ton, but now it's my PAM063. However, I think the Rolly EXP I is the best rep avail, as it's flawless on a wrist. AD couldn't tell at all whereas my PO and PAM's, I was a bit nervous with! (I wore my reps a few times when going to AD to purchase or look around for gens.

galevin

Supporter
Certified
9/10/06
I don't believe there is an Omega with a green bezel. Of course the Rolex LV is one of my favorite watches
since it is unusual with the green bezel. The problem is if you dress to impress, 99% of the public don't know what a Rolex LV is nor do they know what a Panerai is. And only .1% (1 in a 1000) of the public could spot a fake from a gen. JMHO.

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
Re: is there a gen like this one?

Green doesn't do it for me, but I've seen a blue fantasy bezel that actually looks quite good as well.

ganjamun

5/3/07
guru said:
I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago, then I got my first PAM, now I am waiting for 3 other to arrive.
The Rollies are in my watch box. :x :x

Get a PAM 187 and your PO will lay flat on the table. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I so agree with you!!!! :lol:

kazushi

5/8/06
Give me your address, alarm system code, dates and times that you are out, and I'll take care of everything for you... Also leave the front door key under the door mat...

seraphe said:
This is already the second week I'm stuck with this beauty and I'm neglecting my other favorites.

What should I do?

All my IWC's, Rollies and the PAM 005 are collecting dusts IN the watch box.

Feel bad for them...

I want to give them more attention but the PO Ultimate keep coming back on my wrist when I leave the house.

But I also miss my other babies...

Can someone rob my house and steal the PO??!!?