• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello!

replykgens

Looking Around
12/6/10
Hi, i've been searching for a good rep site for awhile. Have come across "too good to be true" review sites in the past. This site looks like to be very thorough and honest. I am looking forward to learning more about good quality reps. I have bought a couple of reps in the past but just from cheap quality dealers. They only lasted me 6months to a year and the stainless would tarnish so quick because of the cheap quality:facepalm:

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
you will be cempletely satisfied, these watches, depending on treatment, and movement, can last about 10 years

welcome to the forum!

I would recomend Audemars Piguet

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
being a member here, you will get your reps as good as they come!!....or as good as you're willing to pay for! welcome to the forum..

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
You've come to the right place. Welcome to the forum!

replykgens

Looking Around
12/6/10
Thanks for the warm welcome! I will definitely start reading the threads for the noobs! Looking forward to learning a lot.

jmd33

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/09
The nice thing about this site is the members (and the fact that it is member driven, not dealer driven). So the information is a straight as it comes.