• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
I've been reading posts on this forum for a couple months now. There are some very knowledgable people here and I have learned a great deal. Just joined up and wanted to start contributing a little. I bought my first rep about a month ago from Silix. It was a cheap omega, but I have really enjoyed it! I really am amazed at the quality and seamless transaction. I just ordered a Pam177 N Noob and a Tag from Lucy at TrueTime. She has been excellent to deal with. A very helpful dealer for my first "real" purchase. I had never heard of Panerai before coming here, but I must say that I can see many more coming my way! Well, just wanted to say thanks for all the great information here...especially from Ale. What a great source of information regarding Pams!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Question: why do you have two accounts?

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
Hey trailboss. I wanted to change username so it didn't match my email. I wasn't sure how to change that. Maybe you can tell me how to delete the other one?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sigh, oke I'll go sort out the mess.
Next time you need help mate please use the RWI Help Desk: http://www.lastplaneout.biz/helpdesk/

We are here to help and can generally fix any issue you may have. Welcome to RWI by the way.

Jeremy

Renowned Member
16/6/13
Hey farmboy! :cheers:

What part of the world are you from?

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain