• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello RWI!

audemarsfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/06
Hi,

I'm audemarsfan, co-admin of The Replica Collector, often-visitor of RWG, and author of the Replica Watch Report, a book on replica watches.

I also run a blog on the hobby of replica watches called uniquely enough: Swiss Replica Watch Blog. I've been pretty much obsessed with replica watches for the past five years, collecting more than my fair share. It's been a fun ride though. :)

I've just recently discovered RWI (not sure how it slipped under my radar) and find it a friendly place to be. I look forward to future discussions.

Richard Brown
http://www.replicawatchreport.com

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Proud to be the first to welcome such a distinguished guest to RWI !

Your contributions to this hobby are greatly respected and appreciated - wonderful to have you onboard.

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D :D Welcome Richard. We're happy to see you here at RWI. I hope you'll stay a while and visit often :wink:

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
Welcome friend! Enjoy - this is a terrific place to spend time.

Cheers!

Repmaniac

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
15/3/06
Holy crap, our first celebrity! As a veteran of these boards, your presence here is most welcomed. Not to toot our own horn, but we're pretty friendly here and hava an above-average class of members.

I hope you stick around.......your contributions and knowledge would be a real asset.......and you'll meet some really good people!

The Goat

higgy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
17/3/06
Welcome aboard audemarsfan... :wink:

Higgy 8)

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Richard,

Great book, btw. Bought it last year. Glad to see you here.

willster

Renowned Member
15/3/06
The dark Side seems to attract the best people......honored to be in your company

Welcome Richard

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Hello Richard, glad you did find us.

I have to say that your book is what originally lead me to RWG and TRC.

Very happy to have you here and to say.....

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
Hi Richard,

I am also new to this site (it is a fantastic site/forum), but I have been familiar with your work for quite some time.

Your reliable and insightful reviews of replica watches and mechanisms really got me interested in the whole replica scene, and I thank you for that.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your contributions to RWI.

Niko

VtommyRboy6

Known Member
26/7/06
Welcome to the site, I am also very new and have found this one of the friendliest most helpful forums I have ever seen.

Kudos to all you on here!

Cheers
Tommy

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Welcome aboard Richard and looking forward to gaining the knowledge you have to offer. Also will look into your book.

robertk

16/3/06
Well, Richard, I wonder how the hell you missed this place?

Welcome. You've inspired and educated many members here.