• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from USA, not really new to reps but new to RWI

chinga112

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/3/24
Hi there,
Looking forward to getting to know this community, I've been lurking for some time and learned most of what I know from Reddit. I also acquired a few watches since I've learned about this community.

I've primarily stuck to basic stainless steel watches and hope to move more into custom, modding, franken etc. with the end goal of having a solid gold rep made. Below are my current watches:

From left to right:
  • Omega Speedmaster Reduced (gen)
  • Clean Rolex Explorer I 36mm VR3230 (from theonewatches)
  • BVF Cartier Santos 35mm MY9039 (from theonewatches)
  • VSF Rolex Sub Date 126610LV VS3235 (from theonewatches)
  • F1 Cartier Santos Dumont 31mm (from Mirotime)
    • Replaced original strap with a custom navy leather strap
  • DRF Cartier Tank Must, Large (from theonewatches)
    • I actually am not sure about the factory, I just asked Steve if he would be able to source this for me.
  • ZF Patek Calatrava 5227 SS V3 (from Mirotime)
    • I honestly regret getting this watch, as I have never really worn it and it doesn't particularly work for me.
  • VSF Rolex Sub No Date 114060 VS3130 (from theonewatches)

Watches not pictured:
  • Clean Rolex Explorer I 39mm VR3132 (from Mirotime)
    • I got this for a friend of mine
  • C+ Rolex GMT-Master II 126710BLNR VR3285 (from Dr.Time)
    • This was my first rep in early 2023, I gave this away.
  • An assortment of G-shocks and an Apple watch :)
Looking forward to being part of the community!

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
Hi @chinga112, you need to get in touch with the help desk (open a ticket) to solve the mystery of you apparently owning another account (which is not allowed, you can only have one), otherwise you will not be able to post anymore...

eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME from the official RWI reception desk!

You are receiving this introduction because you either posted in the "new members say hi" section or —for the first time(s)— elsewhere. In the latter case, consider introducing yourself in the aforementioned section.

If you haven't already, please make sure to read all relevant sticky threads. They contain important and essential information such as the forum rules! Most importantly the sales rules, because you will NOT yet be eligible / allowed to sell unless you meet certain criteria / are certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Please also take another look at this important sticky that you should already have seen after logging on for the first time:

This quick anti-fraud guide is essential if you are about to order from a dealer for the first time:

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We will gladly help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!