• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello from the great white north... eh!

_Syn_

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/8/13
Hey everyone! my name is Tommy and I'm a rep-aholic. :) This place looks pretty awesome, there's a lot of great information on this website. I finally took the plunge to become a member.

I look forward to some friendly banter with some of you.

flyr

Renowned Member
15/9/12
:canuck:Welcome to the forum from a fellow Canuk!

_Syn_

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/8/13
Hey hunter! I'm in Ontario, Mississauga (if you know Ontario well enough) are there many canucks here

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome mate, it may be a good idea to PM one of the admin and explain why you look to have two accounts otherwise you are going to be somewhat limited.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh dear, now I know why, your other account is no saled. I expect a PM from n0va within 24 hours telling me why he shouldn't be banned like this account is.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

morphing-hand-bye-text-smiley-emoticon.gif

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The OP doesn't think so. TBH we could have worked this out as I was sitting on the fence about the original matter but when you

a/ Don't reply to admin emails requesting information

and

b/ Circumvent a no sale by opening another account without as much as contacting us it kinda paints a bad picture and for the good of the many I wasn't prepared to take a chance.