• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lost VCO screws

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Lost VCO screws - LOCATED!!!

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

It's size 1.5H 1.2 x 2.0 that comes in this set: http://tuxedonyc.com/Watch-Parts/SK-6.html

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Need at least 2 of these that secure the end links to the case back as circled below -

screwsi.jpg

screw_measured.jpg

Anybody know size name / sourcing info?

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
Have you tried contacting your dealer? I bought one from Hont a while back, and wanted replacement screws to replace some marred screws, and he said he would be able to source replacements.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Purchased over a year ago and didn't feel like waiting 30 days+ to get them if at all possible...

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Anybody know sizing - or maybe a kit on Ofrei that includes them?

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
I can make you one, but even with the measurements, if I don't have the watch no way to know if it will fit for sure.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
I can make you one, but even with the measurements, if I don't have the watch no way to know if it will fit for sure.

Wow that seems like a lot of work. I was hoping it is some "standard" Chinese rep screw...

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Wow that seems like a lot of work. I was hoping it is some "standard" Chinese rep screw...
It's actually not so much work, I understand you don't feel like shipping the watch to the other side of the world just for a screw, but if you can't find another solution let me know.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Well I contacted MR who sold me the watch and he said the maker is out of stock and doesn't have any screws so no luck there :-(