• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

hello from san francisco

pgrboxter

Looking Around
24/6/13
I have been browsing a lot of rwi threads for weeks now and I must say I am very impressed with the quality of reps and the vast information on these watches especially topics on my favorite watches PAM , AP & HUBLOTS. Lots of late night light readings ALE/team's great PAM review/ guide, Guru's input. Sardonix's Rediculously fantastic photo shoots & was really inspired by WATCHMANS amazing 57TH STREET(yeah I know...) got me addicted to the hobby - kudos to the 60000 strong RWI community.
I'm am in the Ems field as an EMT and put quite a lot of miles on my gen submariner inherited from my late brother-in-law. He got this when he graduated medicine in 1959. My wife had it refurbished at an AD (COST a lot of $$$$) and been enjoying my prized possession for the last 5 years and more -my only Rolex and I don't intend on adding a rolex rep.
Finally pulled the trigger on two reps AP diver 4.1 and a BB black magic lite both from Mark of TSwatches. Mark was very helpful and generous with his time. Finally received an email saying items were shipped today. Next on my list 57th Street, BR Skyland Avenger, AP RB II , Panda and of course lots of PAMs. Dunno where to start. .. arrrrgh
Anyway.. just wanted to say Hi to all, thanks for the great reviews and advice.. keep up the good work.
P.s. sorry for the long HI. I guess that's what happens when I'm in my Ambulance waiting for calls from dispatch

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
Welcome!! Enjoy your stay here. Please post up a picture of your gen Sub :) We kinda love those here. lol.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Welcome from Marin! :wave: