• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello from Nebraska - looking for advice

omahaguy

Looking Around
31/7/13
Hello,

What a great forum! I'm fairly new at this, so I apologize if I'm asking questions in the wrong area of the forum.

I'm looking for advice on a good dealer to buy from. I'm interested in the following watches:

IWC Portuguese
Cartier - Calibre de Cartier

Any advice on who has the best selection/prices on these? And, any recommendations on method of payment?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Will

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
Most of all TDs here will be able to get you those watches. It is very important you research them and choose which version you get bud. Good Luck in your quest.

slimslim

I'm Pretty Popular
18/9/10
Yea most dealers can get most reps...be sure to read up on the IWC Portuguese, the auto w/power reserve is not really that accurate and the chrono has the sec's @ 6 issue...the cartier is pretty good...but the mvnt does not look much like the gen, obviously. But for a sub-300 dollar rep it's quite attractive...WELCOME!

nicks

21/5/13
Welcome, as the ones before me wrote - dont forget to read about them in the their sections!!

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator